Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Holiday weekends are wonderful

I just love holiday weekends. I do manage to get a lot done without feeling like I've run myself ragged.

I managed to paint another wall.







It was the one with the most stuff on it. That's two down with two to go. The others should be a breeze.








It was also a good time to clean out the files and get ready for tax time.

I also went out to Linda L.s for our weaving study group. She lives out in Stagecoach which is a bit of a drive. Nancy was the only other one to show up so it was nice to just sit and talk. I took my ridge heddle loom with me. I bought some more storage bobbing from Nancy so I could clean off my spinning bobbins. It felt good to do that. Now I just need to set aside some time to ply.


Sunday we went to my nieces birthday party. She's 10 now. Gosh she's growing up so fast.


Monday I plied. I have so much that is in single form that is waiting to be yarn. I also got all the laundry done and vacuumed up the basement.

No comments:

Post a Comment