Friday, January 7, 2011

Less is more

This year I want to focus on the idea, Less is More. I have been able to remove 3 kitchen sized bags of gently used clothes, old purses, and shoes to the thrift store. Put in the trash one bag of trashed clothes. (My husband is really hard on his work clothes and shoes. He buys them second hand and uses them up.) And gave a way a bag of jeans to some one who had a plan for them.

I have also gotten rid on the last two years of statements for house bills. I usually keep two year of these things because you never know when you need to go back and get one. It's saved me a lot of time and head ache when disputing a charge. (I know you are only supposed to keep them until checks clears but you never know.)
This year I got a new scanner and plan to scan in the hard copies and then shred them. It's a different of dealing with them but I'm hoping it will help.
I am also looking at my stash to see if there anything that can move on to another.

I going to keep at this.

P.S. As soon as I find the cable to the camera, I have some new pictures. Hint: How many guys does it take to hang a flat screen TV at Thanksgiving?

No comments:

Post a Comment