Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I thought I'd would have posted more but I didn't.

It also doesn't help when you forget your login and password. I have too many options. It used to be easier. One login one password for all my stuff but now a days some want a whole login, some only want a partial. Some want a very special login. Passwords vary in size from 4 to 8. It get so confusing.

The weathers been unstable this week. One day it's nice and the next it not. Winters not done with us yet but I can feel the change coming on.
Saturday Hubbie and I went up to the Lake (Tahoe that is.) We were headed for North Star but it was too crowded. They were redirecting parking way down the hill. We ended up at a beautiful little place called Gar Woods on the North Shore. Nice place and the weather was just right to sit out on the deck.

Sunday we watch the Oscars with my sister. Not a bad show. I like Hugh Jackman.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you had a blog!?!?!
    Putting you on my 'watch' list!

    ps. I like Hugh too! yum!

    ReplyDelete