Monday, December 28, 2009

...And it's over

Yep Christmas is over and I'm not sure how I feel about that. There was lots of good stuff, seeing my family and friends and hanging out.
On Christmas eve we went to my girlfriend Lisa's boyfriend's home for her annual Christmas eve bash. Great food and good friends.
On Christmas day we went to my parents house for the annual Christmas potluck brunch. Again good and much laughter. We even went to the movies. Nine of us saw the new Sherlock Holmes movie. A good flick. I want to see it again.
The rest of the weekend was spent relaxing, putting stuff away and playing with fiber. I was able to work on a couple of projects that had been put on hold for the holidays. I wove 13" on a new scarf. Plied some more of the 20oz of purple BFL I got from Jen. I cast on a new project for one of my nieces. Worked on my sisters sock and all round had a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment