Monday, June 29, 2009

Where did June go?

Lot's of stuff has been going on in the last three weeks. A broom making class, Black Sheep Gathering, leather working class, weaving study group and the nephew's 7th birthday. Where did June go?

More on the classes later.

Sunday we had the best party we've to date. We celebrates my nephew's 7th birthday. We had 12 adults and 5 kids. With the new patio Mike installed we had plenty of room to seat all at tables. A good time was had by all. I was having too much fun to take any pictures. His other Grandma took some and I hope to get copies. My youngest brother brought the youngest member and was commenting that she's started eating solid food. I looked at him funny then realized she 6 months now. My how the time flyes.

Next up capming for the fourth.

No comments:

Post a Comment