Thursday, March 12, 2009

A case of Startitis

I've go a very bad case of startitis. I started a scarf yesterday and a pair of socks today. Yesterday the new Kitty went on line with a cool new technique for hand painted yarns and on the way in today I could just envision all kinds of cool stuff like mits and hats.

I am running a bit flustered today. Jack has started this annoying habit of crawling up into my face around 3:30 in the morning. At 5 I finally got up and had a cup of tea then went back to bed at 7. This means I don't wake up again until 11. On this kind of a schedule I'm not getting anything done around the house. It shows. I one got one load of laundry dried and folded. The other's in the dryer. I washed on Monday. The floors need to be mopped so badly. I hate that it takes so much just to pick up so it can be cleaned up.

No comments:

Post a Comment